News and updates about our church and community
In June - July, our youth will be going away to camp at the Glen Lake United Methodist Camp. We ask for prayers for this trip and the youth as they go off to camp.
June 27 - July 2
Emma Rose Gill
Molly Joy Belk
Hiram Clyde Sipes
Jar of Blessings
1. The city has a car, ENDEVR, which will offer rides to the doctor, pharmacy, and labs if you will just call Nolanville City Hall. 254-698-6093 to schedule a time. We are thankful for this partnership with Texas A & M!
2. We have found a pianist to begin June 6, 2021 as an interim. His name is Mark Henry from Temple. He has been playing since age 4 and was raised as a United Methodist. He can’t wait until Camp Meeting….I asked him what was his favorite….guess what he said? Awakening Chorus!!!
3. Our Graduates, Uriel Salazar, Garrett Glazener, and Heather Rogers
4. All of our campers as they finish school!
5. The Nolanville Food Pantry move on July 1!
1. The Nolanville Food Pantry in relocating by July 1, 2021.
2. Jim Butler and his continuing health journey.
3.Tiffany Nelson, Pat Nelson’s niece, as she completes her chemo treatments!
4. For our world, nation, state, and community in the pandemic!
5. Paul Davis, the husband of Patricia Davis, (Pearlie’s sisters’ husband)recovering from surgery
6. Kay Michels , a long-term friend of Alice Fuller has had her cancer return
7. The future building for the Nolanville Food Pantry
8. Paul Holler, Martha Cox, Mike and Nadre Moore, Carmen, Jerry McCullough, Barbara, Sandy Jones, Rita Knight, Lenora Jo, Patsy and Tom Pope, Merlin Thompson, Pam Moncrieff, Jackie Fewless, Mary Faye McDonald Violet Masters, Mrs. Sung Lee, , Jerry Thomas,
9.All our First Responders, police, fire department, medical and EMS, Bus Drivers, staff, and teachers
10.Wesley Foundations, Methodist Children’s Home, Glen Lake.
11. Leah Hidde Gregory (our DS) and her leadership team
12. Roland Dickerson, Great Grandson of Bobbie Dickerson, born at 2 pounds in Salt Lake City, Utah to Steven and Kelly Dickerson, and is the surviving twin with critical health issues.
13. Uriel Salazar as he prepares to graduate from Killeen High School and his adventures ahead in his adult life.
15. Karon Cowan, and her new health journey
16. Luther, the brother of Anne Rowe, and the uncle of Robert Rowe
18. Terry Smith, recovering from surgery and complications this past week. She is the wife of Pastor Jonathan Smith, Grace Abounds Tabernacle in Nolanville, Texas
19. Rev Travis Franklin, diagnosed with Stage 4 GLIOBLASTOMA in his brain. (the most aggressive cancer) He currently serves First UMC Grapevine! His address is FUMC Grapevine, Rev Travis Franklin, 422 Church Street, Grapevine, Texas 76051, if you would like to send a card from the Nolanville FUMC Church. Cards always encourage and reassure that prayers are lifted.